No products in the cart.
Royal Adhesives has created the perfect tool to use with their 250-750 expanding foam for satellite pole installations.
You can attach any cordless drill (brush-less is preferred and recommended) to this unit to dig a 4″ wide hole in under 12 minutes in most soil conditions.
The included telescoping shaft helps maintain a safe, ergonomic working position as you dig deeper.
The included soil remover can be staked into the ground, adjacent to the hole being dug, so you can easily remove the soil from the core bit with a pull of the trigger, instead of removing by hand.
The core bit is high quality and has carbide grit at the bottom to cut through rocks and any other debris quickly and safely. It is secured to the telescoping shaft using a set pin so the bit can be replaced over time, prolonging the life of the overall unit.
The gear reducer minimizes stress on the drill mechanics and the user. It is important to properly seat the shaft of the gear reducer in the drill cavity. This will avoid damaging both the shaft and drill cavity which will improve performance and prolong the life of both units.
INSTRUCTION VIDEO LINK
- Auger Plate (to order replacement see part # PM-1412)
- Drill Tower (to order replacement see part # PM-1413)
- Gear Reducer (to order replacement see part # PM-1414)
- 2-piece telescoping shaft (to order replacement see part # PM-Shaft)
- Core bit with carbide grit (to order replacement see part # PM-1435)
- Soil Remover (Cleaning Tool. To order replacement see part # PM-1438)
- Assembly Hardware Kit (Bolts, Nuts, Washers, U-bolts and Wingnuts. To order replacement see part # PM-HDWR)
Please note, some assembly is required when you first receive the unit.
It is very important you line up your drill with the gear reducer shank to avoid damaging the shank or drill. This ensures proper function of the unit and prolongs life of the unit as well.
Drill in image is not included. You must use your own drill.
Neither Royal or CASE AV are responsible for damages caused by this unit. It is the end users responsibility to use as intended and to comply with all local, state and federal safety regulations, particularly “call before you dig”. We assume no liability for injury or damages caused my misuse or failure to comply with the aforementioned regulations.
|Shipping Weight||25 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||24 × 10 × 6 in|