No products in the cart.
Under Eve Clamp-On Mount, DirecTV Approved
Login For Pricing
Clamp On Dish Mount, DirecTV Approved
- UOM: Each
- Brand: Steren Electronics
Steren’s Clamp-On Satellite Dish Mount is the best solution for quickly installing satellite dishes in homes, apartments or condominium complexes. Meeting most landlord and Home Owner Association requirements for non-penetration and no damage, it provides the best installation option ever offered. The revolutionary patented design provides exceptional versatility in dish placement, ensuring optimal satellite signal reception. The Clamp-On Mount can be attached to the premises overhang joists or eaves; avoiding ugly rooftop mounts. It is ideal in situations where traditional mounting methods are impractical including wherever drilling holes is not possible or is prohibited such as on condo or apartment balcony railings and fences.
Constructed of heavy gauge steel and coated for all-weather durability, the Clamp-On Mount has a universal plate that fits any type and size of home DBS satellite dish (including free-to-air, up to 36″). The mount’s shape and grey coating make it very inconspicuous, and does not deface the premises should removal become necessary. The clamps’ inner surfaces feature a texture that keeps the mount fitted firmly in place. With all necessary installation hardware and user instructions included, the Clamp-On Mount installs quickly and easily with ordinary hand tools. The mount also enhances the installer’s safety, since there’s no need to climb onto roofs.
- Unique clamp-on design simplifies and reduces satellite dish installation time
- Clamps directly to roof overhangs, joists, patio/balcony railings or fences
- Penetration-free attachment ensures no damage to structures
- Avoids damage claims from most landlords and Home Owner Associations
- Ideal for satellite dishes up to 36” Universal mount options provide mounting for the best possible satellite signal reception
- Attaches to any solid structure made of wood or metal up to 3 ̋ wide
- Fast/easy installation or removal using ordinary hand tools, allows dish relocation with tenants
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel and coated for durability in the harshest environments
- Mounting plate features multiple hole-patterns for compatibility with any type or size of home satellite dish
- Includes all necessary installation hardware plus easy-to-follow instructions
|Shipping Weight||10 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|