No products in the cart.
Steren Electronics is pleased to offer the first handheld portable HDMI Display Tester in the industry.? This new unit is designed to allow the installer to certify the system and cabling at the time of installation, even if there is no customer display present.? Our device allows the technician to perform a 19-pin continuity check that is graphically displayed on the HDMI Display Tester to confirm that the cable is 100% operation.? The second feature allows the technician to connect the Set Top Box (STB) directly to the handled HDMI Display Tester to show full 1080p Audio/Video confirming that the STB is 100% operational and browse all channels needed to verify Channel Line Up.? This gives both the customer and installation technician a “certifiable” installation that can be closed and completed when the technician leaves the job site, preventing further service calls due to customer claims of a STB or cabling problem.
The Steren Electronics HDMI Display Tester was designed with the Installation Technician in mind and is both functional and rugged.
PATENTED.? Patent # 9,565,427
- HDMI 19-Pin Continuity Testing
- Full-Color Audio and Video Display
- Auto-scale Resolutions up to 1080P
- Two standard HDMI Input/Output ports for cable continuity test
- One additional standard HDMI input port to connect to the Set Top Box
- One Micro USB port to recharge the 2300mAH battery (at full charge there are 3-4 hours of use time)
- Hybrid Dual Layer (Silicone Rubber/Plastic) Rugged Housing
- Dirt Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Scratch and Shatter Resistant Tempered Glass Display
- Elevated Lip to further protect the Glass Display
|Shipping Weight||2 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||10 × 8 × 2 in|