No products in the cart.
The Optical Power Meter is small, light and easy to carry with a large LCD screen. It can be widely used in the test of LAN, WAN metropolitan network. It can be used to test Fiber loss accurately, check the Fiber continuity and help to evaluate the transmission quality of Fiber chain with the laser source.
The tester checks the Optical Power within the range of 800 ~ 1700nm wavelength, with the unit as nW, µW, mW, dB, dBm, its display resolution level and test accuracy are high. There are six kinds of wavelength calibration points: 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, and 1625nm. It can be used for linearity and non-linearity testing and displays both direct and relative test of Optical Power.
- Multi-wavelength precise measurement
- Absolute power measurement of dBm or xW
- Relative power measurement of dB
- Auto off function
- 270, 330, 1k, 2KHz frequency light identification and indication
- Low voltage indication
- Automatic wavelength identification (with the help of the light source)
- 1000 groups of data storage
- USB port upload
- Real Time Clock (RTC), 650 VFL output
- Application to versatile adapter (FC, ST, SC, LC)
- Handheld large LCD backlight display, easy to use
- Build-in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery 1000mAh, provides up to 18 hours of continuous operation
|Shipping Weight||2.2046 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||8.66 × 7.28 × 3.34 in|