No products in the cart.
This ruggedized PON Power Meter device is specially designed to test the FTTX PON network construction and maintenance of the fiber optic communications systems, which can connect between OLT and ONT. The voice, data, video signal (1310nm/1490nm/1550nm) online can be measured simultaneously and displays the optical power of all 3 operational PON wavelengths.
It has a special burst mode measurement function, so it can accurately process burst optical power measurements to upstream PON signal of 1310nm.
It can process pass/fail analysis conveniently through multiple user’s adjustment threshold of every wavelength. It is a useful device for live acceptance testing during service and fault isolation during the maintenance.
- Test 3 wavelengths’ power of PON system synchronously: 1490nm, 1550nm, 1310nm
- Suitable for all PON network (APON, BPON, GPON, EPON)
- User-defined threshold sets
- Supply 3 groups of threshold values, analyzer and display pass/fail status
- Relative value (different loss)
- Save and upload the records to computer
- Set threshold value, upload data, and calibrate wavelength through management software
- 32 digits CPU, easy to operate, simple and convenient
- Auto power off, auto backlight off, low voltage power off
- Cost efficient palm size designed for field and lab testing
- Easy-to-use interface with large display for easy visibility
- Build-in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery 1000mAh, provides up to 18 hours of continuous operation
|Shipping Weight||2.2046 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||8.66 × 7.28 × 3.34 in|